Designed by Anton Hirzinger, Anna is the Last of Magic of Dance Trilogy and the series of Human Figurines, Thankfully! Anna was designed to represent Anna Pavlova & is 7 ½” (187mm) tall x 2 inches Wide x 8 inches Long, made from clear crystal with a yellow crystal sash.
Etched with 04AS & the Swan logo, she was issued and retired in 2004, for $370.
Current Secondary Value is approximately $300.00.
Recent sales reflect the actual secondary value:
(2) MIB $180
MIB with Stand $250
$149 with Plaque & Ballet Shoes
MIB $151.50 with Display Stand and Plaque
MIB $132.50 with Ballet Shoes (1 shoe broken)
MIB Signed by the Artist $200
MIB $170 with Display Stand
(2) MIB $233
MIB $174.99 with Free Shipping
(2) MIB $249.99
MIB $176.13 with Plaque & Stand
You can see photos of All the Annual Editions in CFC’s FABULOUS Photo Gallery. There are MORE than 11,000 Photos – NO one else online offers so many photos of Swarovski Crystal!
Want to Learn MORE About Swarovski ?
Come JOIN the Crystal Fanatics
For Collectors of Swarovski Crystal
© Copyright 1999-2012. Crystal Fanatics Club, Inc.
- Swarovski Annual Edition 2003 Antonio (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- Swarovski 2002 Annual Edition Isadora (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- The Swarovski 1998 Annual Edition Pegasus (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- 2001 Swarovski Annual Edition Harlequin (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- Related Issues for the Swarovski Masquerade Trilogy (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- Swarovski 2000 Annual Edition Columbine (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- 1999 Swarovski Pierrot – 1st of the Masquerade Trilogy (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)