Antonio is 8 1/3 inches, designed by Martin Zendron, and the 2nd of the ‘Magic of Dance’ Trilogy.
Antonio Captures The Spirit, Grace, Passion, And Heart Of The Latin Style Flamenco Dance. He Is Wearing the Traditional Clothing Of The Flamenco Dance, Including a Hat with a Red Ribbon Around It And His Hair Has Been Pulled Back with a Red Tie.
Antonio was designed after the Famous Spanish Dancer Antonio Ruiz.
The Swarovski Swan Logo Is On The Bottom Of This Figurine with 03MZ ((the year of issue and designers initials ) etched on it.
Issued in 2003, and Retired in January, 2004, Antonio retailed for $370. He is valued at approximately $300.00. However, recent sales tell a different story:
(2) MIB $159.95
No Box No Cert $99.95
MIB with Stand $107.50
MIB with Stand and Plaque $199.00
(2) MIB $140
MIB $64 with $40 shipping
(2) MIB $237.99
MIB with Stand & Plaque $229.99
MIB $107.50 with $22 shipping
You can see photos of All the Annual Editions in CFC’s FABULOUS Photo Gallery. There are MORE than 11,000 Photos – NO one else online offers so many photos of Swarovski Crystal!
Want to Learn MORE About Swarovski ?
Come JOIN the Crystal Fanatics
For Collectors of Swarovski Crystal
© Copyright 1999-2012. Crystal Fanatics Club, Inc.
- Swarovski 2002 Annual Edition Isadora (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- The Swarovski 1998 Annual Edition Pegasus (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- 2001 Swarovski Annual Edition Harlequin (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- Related Issues for the Swarovski Masquerade Trilogy (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- 1999 Swarovski Pierrot – 1st of the Masquerade Trilogy (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)