Isadora is the First issue of Swarovski’s ‘Magic of Dance’ Trilogy. Designed by Adi Stocker, she is 7-7/8 inches or 20cm high created in faceted and unfaceted Clear crystal, with movable faceted crystal bracelets, and a large Blue crystal scarf draped around her neck and shoulders. Her arms & legs are designed in comtemporary dance, and 38 blue stones unique to Swarovski, run from her waistline down the side of her crystal gown.
The Logo: Swan with Swarovski & Laser Etched 02AS, the year of issue and the designer’s initials, can be found on the bottom of the base. It was inspired by, and issued in recognition of Isadora Duncan, a well recognized name in American and European dance theater.
Issued: 2002 & Retired in 2002, she retailed for $370. Secondary Market Value is suppose to be approximately $350, but recent sales have been as follows:
MIB with plaque $225
MIB with Stand & Plaque $237.50
MIB with Stand $225
MIB with Stand & Plaque $200
MIB, minor damage to box $163
MIB with Stand & Plaque $179
MIB 2 @ $172.50
MIB with Plaque $175
MIB $200 some damage to box
MIB $260.99 box with small tear, free base
MIB $220 with Stand
MIB $295 with plaque and stand
$139.49 inner box & cert
$149.35 with plaque and stand
You can see photos of All the Annual Editions in CFC’s FABULOUS Photo Gallery. There are MORE than 11,000 Photos – NO one else online offers so many photos of Swarovski Crystal!
Want to Learn MORE About Swarovski ?
Come JOIN the Crystal Fanatics
For Collectors of Swarovski Crystal
© Copyright 1999-2012. Crystal Fanatics Club, Inc.
- 2001 Swarovski Annual Edition Harlequin (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- Related Issues for the Swarovski Masquerade Trilogy (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- The Swarovski 1998 Annual Edition Pegasus (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- 1999 Swarovski Pierrot – 1st of the Masquerade Trilogy (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- Swarovski 2000 Annual Edition Columbine (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- Related Issues for the Swarovski Fabulous Creatures Trilogy (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)