The Harlequin AE is the final issue of the Masquerade Trilogy. Designed by Anton Hirzinger, he measures 5-1/8 inches & 129mm high & is Laser etched 01AH with the year of issue and the designer’s initials & the Swan logo.
Harlequin is Clear crystal with a frosted crystal base & a crystal mask, buttons and flower in color.
This was the First annual to use metal – the red rose has a metal stem and leaves.
Issued in 2001, Harlequin Retired in Jan 2002. Original retail price was $350, and in 2010 the secondary market value was approximately $225. However, Recent Sales reflect a value much lower:
MIB $152.50 with SCS Plaque and Stand
No Box, No Cert $100
MIB with SCS Plaque and Stand (UK) $161.66
There’s LOTS MORE to learn about Collecting Swarovski!
STAY Tuned as we review each and every Swarovski Annual Edition from 1987 to present right here on our Crystal Fanatics BLOG. Photos of ALL the Swarovski Annual Editions can be seen in our FABULOUS CFC Photo Galleries, filled with More Than 11,000 photos of your favorite crystal !
COME JOIN US at the Crystal Fanatics Club
The Premier website For Collectors of Swarovski Crystal !
© Copyright 1999-2012. Crystal Fanatics Club, Inc.
- The Swarovski 1998 Annual Edition Pegasus (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- Swarovski 2000 Annual Edition Columbine (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- 1995 Swarovski Annual Edition LION (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- 1999 Swarovski Pierrot – 1st of the Masquerade Trilogy (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- 1997 Swarovski Annual Edition Dragon (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- 1996 Swarovski Annual Edition Unicorn (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- Related Issues for the Swarovski Fabulous Creatures Trilogy (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- Swarovski Related Issues for Inspiration Africa Trilogy (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)