Columbine was the 2nd issue in the Masquerade Trilogy, issued and retired in 2000. Designed by Gabriele Stamey, it is a very heavy piece of crystal, measuring 6-3/4 inches & 171mm high. It is Laser etched GSOO, the designer’s initials & year of issue, and the Swan logo.
Columbine retailed for $350, but you would be fortunate to recoup your initial investment due to the unpopularity among Collectors for this Trilogy . The current market value is approximately $198, but
There have been No Sales on eBay since Aug 25, 2012; all other issues listed since that date have not sold.
The most recent sales have only included:
No Box, No Cert $81
There’s LOTS MORE to learn about Collecting Swarovski!
STAY Tuned as we review each and every Swarovski Annual Edition from 1987 to present right here on our Crystal Fanatics BLOG. Photos of ALL the Swarovski Annual Editions can be seen in our FABULOUS CFC Photo Galleries, filled with More Than 11,000 photos of your favorite crystal !
COME JOIN US at the Crystal Fanatics Club
The Premier website For Collectors of Swarovski Crystal !
© Copyright 1999-2012. Crystal Fanatics Club, Inc.
- The Swarovski 1998 Annual Edition Pegasus (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- 1999 Swarovski Pierrot – 1st of the Masquerade Trilogy (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- Related Issues for the Swarovski Fabulous Creatures Trilogy (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- 1995 Swarovski Annual Edition LION (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- Swarovski 1994 Annual Edition KUDU (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- 1993 Swarovski Inspiration Africa Annual Edition ELEPHANT (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- 1997 Swarovski Annual Edition Dragon (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- 1996 Swarovski Annual Edition Unicorn (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- Swarovski Related Issues for Inspiration Africa Trilogy (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)