The 1997 Swarovski Annual Edition Dragon was designed by Gabriele Stamey as the 2nd issue in the Fabulous Creatures Trilogy.
The Dragon is cut from clear crystal, with a frosted mane and tail, with red eyes. The SCS mark & logo are laser etched with the year of issue and the designer´s initials. In early 1997, an etched Swan mark was added to the dragon´s tail because collectors could not find the original laser mark. The Dragon measures 5-1/2 inches, or 137mm long and retired the year of issue. It retailed for $325.
It is valued at approximately $225, however Recent sales are as follows:
MIB $99.00 !!!
NO Cert $76.00 !!!
With Box $125.00
NO Cert $116.50
Dragon with Chipped Mane on SCS Dragon Stand $74.99
MIB $358.04 (UK)
MIB $152.76 with SCS Dragon Stand
There’s LOTS MORE to learn about Collecting Swarovski!
STAY Tuned as we review each and every Swarovski Annual Edition from 1987 to present right here on our Crystal Fanatics BLOG. Photos of ALL the Swarovski Annual Editions can be seen in our FABULOUS CFC Photo Galleries, filled with More Than 10,000 photos of your favorite crystal !
COME JOIN US at the Crystal Fanatics Club
The Premier website For Collectors of Swarovski Crystal !
© Copyright 1999-2012. Crystal Fanatics Club, Inc.
- 1996 Swarovski Annual Edition Unicorn (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- 1995 Swarovski Annual Edition LION (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- Swarovski 1994 Annual Edition KUDU (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- 1993 Swarovski Inspiration Africa Annual Edition ELEPHANT (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- Swarovski 1992 Annual Edition (AE) Whales (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- Swarovski Related Issues for Inspiration Africa Trilogy (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- The Swarovski 1991 Annual Edition (AE) Seals (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- Swarovski 1990 Annual Edition Dolphins – First of the Mother & Child Trilogy (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)