The 1996 Swarovski Annual Edition Unicorn was the first issue in the Fabulous Creatures Trilogy, designed by Martin Zendron, introduced at the Swarovski Gala Event in Phoenix, AZ. The swan logo is laser etched with 96MZ (year and designer’s initials). It measures 4.25 x 5.63 x 1.63 inches in size. As with all the Swarovski Annual Editions, it retired in the year of issue, and retailed for $325.
The Current Value is supposedly $315, but Recent Sales show the following:
No Box No COA $127.50
There’s LOTS MORE to learn about Collecting Swarovski!
STAY Tuned as we review each and every Swarovski Annual Edition from 1987 to present right here on our Crystal Fanatics BLOG. Photos of ALL the Swarovski Annual Editions can be seen in our FABULOUS CFC Photo Galleries, filled with More Than 10,000 photos of your favorite crystal !
COME JOIN US at the Crystal Fanatics Club
The Premier website For Collectors of Swarovski Crystal !
© Copyright 1999-2012. Crystal Fanatics Club, Inc.
- 1995 Swarovski Annual Edition LION (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- Swarovski Related Issues for Inspiration Africa Trilogy (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- 1993 Swarovski Inspiration Africa Annual Edition ELEPHANT (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- Swarovski 1994 Annual Edition KUDU (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- Swarovski 1992 Annual Edition (AE) Whales (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- The Swarovski 1991 Annual Edition (AE) Seals (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- Related Issues for the Annual Edition Mother and Child Series (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)