The Swarovski 1995 Annual Edition Lion was designed by Adi Stocker, the final issue in the Inspiration Africa Trilogy. It measures 2.5 inches x 5.13 inches x 2.5 inches and bears the SCS Swan logo. Issued and Retired in 1995, it retailed for $325.
Recent sales reflect its secondary market value:
BEWARE: The ‘Frosted Lion’ issue is a FAKE! See our article on Swarovski ‘Fakes’ for more information.
There’s LOTS MORE to learn about Collecting Swarovski!
STAY Tuned as we review each and every Swarovski Annual Edition from 1987 to present right here on our Crystal Fanatics BLOG. Photos of ALL the Swarovski Annual Editions can be seen in our FABULOUS CFC Photo Galleries, filled with More Than 10,000 photos of your favorite crystal !
COME JOIN US at the Crystal Fanatics Club
The Premier website For Collectors of Swarovski Crystal !
© Copyright 1999-2012. Crystal Fanatics Club, Inc.
- Swarovski 1994 Annual Edition KUDU (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- 1993 Swarovski Inspiration Africa Annual Edition ELEPHANT (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- Swarovski 1992 Annual Edition (AE) Whales (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- The Swarovski ‘FAKEs’ – Yes, we said FAKE! (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- The Swarovski 1991 Annual Edition (AE) Seals (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- Related Issues for the Annual Edition Mother and Child Series (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- 1989 Annual Edition Turtledoves – Last of the Caring & Sharing Trilogy (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- The Swarovski Lovebirds – The First SCS Ltd Edition Annual (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- Swarovski 1990 Annual Edition Dolphins – First of the Mother & Child Trilogy (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)