The Swarovski 1994 Annual Edition Kudu was designed by Michael Stamey as the second issue in the
Inspiration Africa series. It measures 3.38″ x 4.5″ x 3″ and bears the Swan logo. As with all Annual Editions, it Retired the same year of issue in 1994. It retailed at $295 .
Recent sales reflect its secondary market value:
$97.77 No Box No Cert
There’s LOTS MORE to learn about Collecting Swarovski!
STAY Tuned as we review each and every Swarovski Annual Edition from 1987 to present right here on our Crystal Fanatics BLOG. Photos of ALL the Swarovski Annual Editions can be seen in our FABULOUS CFC Photo Galleries, filled with More Than 10,000 photos of your favorite crystal !
COME JOIN US at the Crystal Fanatics Club
The Premier website For Collectors of Swarovski Crystal !
© Copyright 1999-2012. Crystal Fanatics Club, Inc.
- 1993 Swarovski Inspiration Africa Annual Edition ELEPHANT (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- Swarovski 1992 Annual Edition (AE) Whales (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- The Swarovski 1991 Annual Edition (AE) Seals (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- Related Issues for the Annual Edition Mother and Child Series (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- Swarovski 1990 Annual Edition Dolphins – First of the Mother & Child Trilogy (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- The Swarovski Lovebirds – The First SCS Ltd Edition Annual (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- 1989 Annual Edition Turtledoves – Last of the Caring & Sharing Trilogy (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- The Swarovski Woodpeckers – 2nd Limited Edition Annual (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)