AE Whales, Cert & Box
Photo © Copyright Crystal Fanatics Club, Inc.
Swarovski’s SCS 1992 Whales – “Care For Me” are the final piece of Swarovski’s second Collector’s Trilogy, Mother and Child series. Designed by Michael Stamey, this charming design features a mother and baby whale atop an ocean wave.
The Whales are 4 inches x 3.5 inches x 2.13 inches in size and bear the Swan / SCS logo. They retailed for $265, and supposedly their current secondary market value is in the $300 range.
However, Recent Sales on eBay reveal the following:
Whales MIB $249.00
Whales MIB $200 but without the foam insert
Whales MIB $184.50
Whales MIB $168.50
Whales MIB $167.50 without the foam insert
Whales MIB $140.00
Whales No Box $154.99
If the Whales are not part of your Swarovski Collection, how much would you pay for them?
There’s LOTS MORE to learn about Collecting Swarovski!
STAY Tuned as we review each and every Swarovski Annual Edition from 1987 to present right here on our Crystal Fanatics BLOG. Photos of ALL the Swarovski Annual Editions can be seen in our FABULOUS CFC Photo Galleries, filled with More Than 10,000 photos of your favorite crystal !
COME JOIN US at the Crystal Fanatics Club
The Premier website For Collectors of Swarovski Crystal !
© Copyright 1999-2012. Crystal Fanatics Club, Inc.
- The Swarovski 1991 Annual Edition (AE) Seals (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- Swarovski 1990 Annual Edition Dolphins – First of the Mother & Child Trilogy (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- 1989 Annual Edition Turtledoves – Last of the Caring & Sharing Trilogy (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- The Swarovski Woodpeckers – 2nd Limited Edition Annual (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- The Swarovski Lovebirds – The First SCS Ltd Edition Annual (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- Related Issues for the Swarovski Caring & Sharing Trilogy (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)