AE Seals, Cert & Box
Photo © Copyright Crystal Fanatics Club, Inc.
The 1991 Annual Edition Seals – Save Me were designed by Michael Stamey, the 2nd edition of the Mother and Child series. Thus far, they are the only AE’s in clear crystal with no frosting.
They are 2 inches x 3.75 inches x 2.75 inches in Size. They bear the Swan Logo with SCS engraved on it, as well as the Designer’s initials. As with all Annual Editions, they retired the same year of issue. They retailed at $225.
Just a note of interest: Historically, the 2nd issue of the trilogies usually do not hold their value on the secondary market.
The current secondary market value is supposedly in the $340. However, Recent eBay sales for the Seals are:
Seals No Cert $110, but with Box
Seals (MIB) Mint in Box $150
Seals MIB $202.50
Seals MIB $220.00
There’s LOTS MORE to learn about Collecting Swarovski!
STAY Tuned as we review each and every Swarovski Annual Edition from 1987 to present right here on our Crystal Fanatics BLOG. Photos of ALL the Swarovski Annual Editions can be seen in our FABULOUS CFC Photo Galleries, filled with More Than 10,000 photos of your favorite crystal !
COME JOIN US at the Crystal Fanatics Club
The Premier website For Collectors of Swarovski Crystal !
© Copyright 1999-2012. Crystal Fanatics Club, Inc.
- Swarovski 1990 Annual Edition Dolphins – First of the Mother & Child Trilogy (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- 1989 Annual Edition Turtledoves – Last of the Caring & Sharing Trilogy (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- The Swarovski Woodpeckers – 2nd Limited Edition Annual (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- The Swarovski Lovebirds – The First SCS Ltd Edition Annual (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- Related Issues for the Swarovski Caring & Sharing Trilogy (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)