A NEW product brand, the Lovlots Emoti’s from Swarovski, don’t actually reside IN Lovlots City, but in the clouds, hovering above the earth, spreading ‘vibrant feelings through the air’. The Emoti’s are invisible to earth-bound characters, and cast spells that may cause these Lovlots ‘characters’ to exhibit ’emotional’ feelings.
Not manufactured as purely crystal, they are a mixture of faceted crystal with plastic, metal and epoxy.
I wonder who came up with this brilliantly stupid idea!
There are six of them, just launched this month. They are:
- Anger – This Lovlots Emoti in Fireopal Silver Shade and Crystal Moonlight crystal is highlighted by clouds of steam in a matte white synthetic material shooting from its head.
- Curiosity – a rabbit with one ear in Crystal Moonlight, while the other ear is a Peridot Aurore Boreale crystal question mark.
- Desire – bear with flaming red synthetic hair and an Aquamarine Aurore Boreale crystal body
- Energy – in Crystal Moonlight, Rosaline Moonlight, and Light Siam crystal, this character has a silver-tone cloud in synthetic material, displaying a silicon rubber lightning bolt sprouting from its head.
- Hope – body in Violet Moonlight crystal and head in Crystal Moonlight with a 4-color rainbow in synthetic material sprouting from the head.
- Love – a pink pig in Kakadu red crystal with Fuchsia pants and clear crystal feet, finished with a heart in fuchsia-toned metal. Ever heard of a ‘pig’ spreading love ?
Somehow, I’m thinking these are not going to be very popular or well received among the older, more traditional collectors, and it’s obvious they were manufactured for a younger-at-heart target market. They retail for $90 each.
Come JOIN Us at the Crystal Fanatics Club to Learn All About Your Swarovski Crystal Collection, and to See all the 2012 NEW Issues, including the Emoti’s, as well as ALL the Swarovski Issues.
ALWAYS FIRST with Breaking Swarovski NEWS, We Are the Crystal Fanatics –
Avid Collectors of Swarovski Crystal from around the World!
FOR Collectors of Swarovski Crystal
© Copyright 1999-2012. Crystal Fanatics Club, Inc.
- Even MORE Swarovski 2012 NEW Issues ! (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- MORE 2012 Swarovski NEW Issues (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)