Photo: © Copyright Crystal Fanatics Club, Inc.
In 2011, the spectacular Bald Eagle, Numbered Limited Edition (NLE) was the largest sculpture ever introduced in colored crystal. Designed by Heinz Tabertshofter, in a Limited Edition of 10,000 for SCS Members.
Amber crystal with a Light Topaz beak is used. The eyes shine in clear crystal with Moroda and Beige crystal accents. Delivered in a premium blue suitcase with a certificate of authenticity, gloves and a brochure detailing the designer’s inspiration. Each piece is engraved with a unique number on a clear crystal base.
Size: 6 1/2 x 11 1/4 inches
It was sold on a First Come First Served Basis and each SCS member could purchase two.
It retailed at $3,800.00 U.S.A / $2800 € / $4300 AUD / $4,500 + taxes Canadian
Issued 2/14/11 and Retired in 2011
Current Value is approximately $3400.
This is the last installment on our series About the Swarovski NLE’s, until the next one! 🙂
Come JOIN Us at the Crystal Fanatics Club to Learn All About Your Swarovski Crystal Collection.
ALWAYS FIRST with Breaking Swarovski NEWS, We Are the Crystal Fanatics –
Avid Collectors of Swarovski Crystal from around the World!
FOR Collectors of Swarovski Crystal
© Copyright 1999-2012. Crystal Fanatics Club, Inc.
- The Swarovski Rhino NLE (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- The Black Bull Special NLE 2005 (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- Swarovski Wild Horses – 3rd NLE (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- The BULL – Swarovski’s 4th NLE (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- The Swarovski NLE Peacock (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)
- Swarovski NLE Elephant (crystalfanatics.wordpress.com)