Crystal Signatures is better known as Ebeling & Reuss (E&R), made with Swarovski Crystal, dating back to the early 80’s. Some of these pieces are valuable and very much sought after by our Crystal Fanatics.
They came boxed in the same old round Swarovski tube you are accustomed to seeing, only in blue, with “crafted by D. Swarovski & Co., Wattens Austria” in writing on the package. They are all retired and have the “signature S” logo on them.
Some facts about E & R:
- Issue prices for the “Wilderness Collection’ an animal series that is highly sought after, ranged from $110 to $140, with values presently between $350 to $475.00.
- E&R also produced tiny vases known as “The Petite Floral Collection”, and a lot of them were found in the Hallmark stores. This is a series of seven pieces produced and discontinued in the ’80’s. Issue price was $40.00 to $45.00 and they are valued between $200.00 and $400.00.
- And then there was “The Arctic Collection”; (again, 80’s timeframe) these are tiny pieces portraying penguins, seals, eskimos, etc., most of which are on ice floats. Issue price for this series was $25; values range between $100 and $150.00.
- Other collections include ‘Childhood Memories’ and the ‘Circus Collection’ that has some have colorful accents.
- And last but not least, we have “The Whimsical Collection” also produced and ended in the 80’s, mostly frosted figurines, issued at $35 each with values from $100 to $150.00.
At CrystalFanaticsClub.com, you will find Photos of ALL the Swarovski Issues in our FABULOUS Photo Galleries, featuring Photos in Full Color, the Swarovski Product Name, Product Number, Designer, Current Value, Year of Issue and Retirement (if applicable) for every issue.
No More Need for outdated Collector Books.
Come JOIN The Crystal Fanatics
Crystal Fanatics Club
The Premier website For Collectors of Swarovski Crystal !
© Copyright 1999-2011. Crystal Fanatics Club, Inc.