The Swarovski ‘House of Cats‘ from the Lovlots Collection reside in the posh Park Hills district. They include:
- Swarovski Camille – A Fully faceted sleeping copper crystal cat with a Jet crystal nose, designed by Stefanie Nederegger. Retires in 2011
- Diane – Diane is the big sister to Ines. She has a Golden Shadow faceted body; ears and tail in Smoky Quartz with Aquamarine crystal eyes & black print pupil, & a Jet crystal nose. She wears a Light Cream-rose Pearl necklace, designed by Edith Mair. Retires in 2011.
- Emily – Faceted Fuchsia cat with silver-tone metal butterfly on ear. Eyes in Chalk White crystal with black printed pupil and Jet crystal nose, designed by Peter Heidegger.
- Ines – Faceted body in Shadow crystal, ears and tail in Morion crystal. Aquamarine crystal eyes with black printed pupil, wearing a Dark Grey Pearl necklace, designed by Edith Mair.
- Marie and Pierre – Marie is in fully faceted Kakadu Red Satin crystal with a small heart in Chalk White crystal. Pierre is in fully faceted Indian Sapphire crystal, eyes in Chalk White crystal with black printed pupil and Jet crystal nose, designed by Edith Mair. They retire in 2011.
- Theo – 2009 Limited Edition is a black cat, posed in a Halloween position with a Jet Nut faceted body, unfaceted tail, Chalk White crystal eyes with black printed pupil, and Jet crystal nose, designed by Edith Mair. Theo retired in 2009.
At CrystalFanaticsClub.com, you will find Photos of ALL the Swarovski Issues in our FABULOUS Photo Galleries, featuring Photos in Full Color, the Swarovski Product Name, Product Number, Designer, Current Value, Year of Issue and Retirement (if applicable) for every issue.
No More Need for outdated Collector Books.
Come JOIN The Crystal Fanatics
Crystal Fanatics Club
The Premier website For Collectors of Swarovski Crystal
© Copyright 1999-2011. Crystal Fanatics Club, Inc.