Porsche is a German based automobile company, headquartered in Zuffenhausen, a city district of Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg. The following Porsche models were issued by the company using Swarovski Crystal.
- Swarovski Porsche 911 40th Anniversary Jubilee Edition Jahre – (2002) Numbered Limited Edition
- Porsche 356 Limited Edition – (2004) Numbered Limited Edition; Clear cyrstal with Metal exterior mirrors and rims, aluminum plinth with integrated mirror and stainless steel plaque.
- Porsche 911 Carrera Black Diamond – (2004) Black Diamond Swarovski crystal
- Porsche Model Cayman S. – (2005) Clear crystal, Numbered Limited Edition and (2006) Ltd Edition Cayman S. Metallic
- Porsche Carrera GT, Limited Edition of 1500 units (2005)
- Porsche GT Carrera Masterpiece – (2006) Limited to 4 issues, a RARE, RARE Find !
The original Retail prices of the Swarovski Porsche model cars ranged from $270 – $650, depending on the model issued. All are considered limited editions; some are numbered; others were produced in limited quantities; and some were produced or sold for just a year or two.
A ‘real’ Porsche Speedster II was issued by PGO Automobiles of France completely covered with 300,000 Swarovski crystals. The special Speedster is a One of a Kind.
At CrystalFanaticsClub.com, you will find Photos of ALL the Porsche Issues in our FABULOUS Photo Galleries, featuring Photos in Full Color, the Swarovski Product Name, Product Number, Designer, Current Value, Year of Issue and Retirement (if applicable) for every Swarovski issue.
Come JOIN The Crystal Fanatics !
Crystal Fanatics Club
The “Official” Premier website For Collectors of Swarovski Crystal !
© Copyright 1999-2011. Crystal Fanatics Club, Inc.