The first year ofSwarovski crystal figurines (1976) is documented in the Photo Galleries and of course, each year through 2011 have an entry. In 1976, the inaugural year of the Silver Crystal product line, the majority of the Swarovski figurines were candleholders, as well as the first crystal mouse, the hedgehogs, and several paperweights.
Each issue is detailed with the following: A full Color Photo, Swarovski product or system number, name of the issue, Swarovski Designer, Swarovski Grouping, a brief description, size & dimension, original retail price, year of introduction & year of retirement, if applicable, and estimates of today’s Current Value.
So what else should you know about the CFC Photo Galleries?
- All the product lines are included.
- USA only issues are found here…for example, the Gold Bee, or the King Hedgehog.
- The Swarovski paperweights are included in Full Color.
- Variations of figurines are documented, i.e. the different tail positions of the Mouse.
- In many instances, the boxes & certs are shown.
- And, best of all, MANY of our detailed Photos were contributed by our very own CFC Members!
- You can use the information to document your own personal collection.
- No longer will you need to purchase ‘Collector books’ year after year, over & over again.
We keep up with everything for you, FREE with your Membership to CFC at less than 60% the cost of just one of the published Black & White ‘Collectible Books’.
If you collect Swarovski Crystal and are looking for everything you need to know about your Collection, then CFC is THE place for YOU!
There’s LOTS MORE to learn about Collecting Swarovski !
COME JOIN the Crystal Fanatics at the
Crystal Fanatics Club
The Premier website For Collectors of Swarovski Crystal !
© Copyright 1999-2011. Crystal Fanatics Club, Inc.
For Collectors of Swarovski Crystal