Some important factors to consider when insuring your Collection:
* Be sure to keep your collection insured for its full Estimated Current Value.
* Software programs for your computer do exist and make it easier to catalog especially large collections, as well as provide the ability to update it when new items are added.
* Some losses are not covered, even under an all-risk policy. Most policies apply a deductible, but cover accidental breakage. Exclusions and deductibles vary by company, so be sure to ask questions first before you purchase.
* The size of your collection and the Total Value determines the cost of your premium. In many instances, the yearly cost for the premium is affordable when you consider the risks.
* A single limited edition art object valued at greater than $2,500.00 should be insured and listed separately with your insurance company. The best policies are offered by companies that deal specifically in art valued collectibles and antiques.
* It’s easy to find the value of your collectibles – Our CFC Photo Galleries feature just about every piece issued by Swarovski with all pertinent information, including the current value.
Come JOIN US!
© Copyright 1999-2011. Crystal Fanatics Club, Inc.
For Collectors of Swarovski Crystal