Swarovski has issued a number of ‘Penguins’ in many of it’s product lines.
- Baby Penguins – Set of 3; Set of three baby penguins in clear faceted crystal with jet eyes. Set comes with a plastic base shaped like Antarctic continent. Designed by Adi Stocker in 1997, these are still available at Swarovski retailers.
- Sir Penguin – Black & White crystal on small plastic base. Again, designed by Adi Stocker in 1995 & retired in 2000.
- Madame Penguin – as above, issued in 1996 & retired in 1997.
- Penguin – Mini – Designed by Max Schreck; Issue Date: 1985 / Retired 2001.
- Large Penguin – Issue Date: 1984 / Retired Dec 1995, also designed by Max Schreck; these 2 issues can have either the old block logo or the swan logo.
Trimlite Pewter Penguins – Gold Trim, each are from From the Seaside Collection
- Small Penguin – Issue Date: 1983 / Retired 1986
- Medium Penguin – Issue Date: 1983 / Retired 1986
- Large Penguin – Issue Date: 1983 / Retired 1986
Trimlite Penguin figurines with gold and pewter accents:
- Small Pewter Penguin Issue Date: 1982 / Retired 1986; and 3” tall. It was produced from 1982 through 1986, originally retailing for $195
- Large Pewter Penguin – From the “Boutiques and Paperweight” Collection, a pewter body, gold hat and scarf and a large tear drop shaped crystal at the front. Logo is a “T 1982″ placed under the foot. Weighs 1-1/4 pounds. Stands 5” tall, it was produced 1982 through 1986, retailing for $125.
- Mother Penguin with Baby – Designed by Gabriele Stamey; 4-5/8 inches / 113mm high, Issued: 2003, US Retired 2004; Globally retired 2005
- Father Penguin – as above, but stands 5-1/8 inches / 128mm high
Ebeling & Reuss: From the Artic Collection, Penguin on Ice Float, Issued: 1986 / Retired 1988, ‘S’ logo.
Oliver Weber: Penguin (2118) 153 crystals, Issue Date: 2002, MRP: $115
Want to Learn MORE about your Swarovski Collection ?
COME JOIN The Crystal Fanatics, We Welcome Your Participation!
Crystal Fanatics Club
The ‘Official” Premier website For Collectors of Swarovski Crystal !
© Copyright 1999-2011. Crystal Fanatics Club, Inc.